Saturday, June 3, 2017

Rebasing Egyptians and Hittites

With the end of the Operation Luttich project I have turned my attention back to rebasing my ancients.  I decided on 80 mm wide bases for my Romans and Carthaginians which matches the Impetus basing system, and works for pretty much any of the newer ancient rules sets out there.

For my Hittites and New Kingdom Egyptians I decided upon 100 mm wide bases for the simple reason that Litko has that size precut, and each can hold 3 chariots.  This is more visually appealing to my eye.

As you can see that the Hittite chariots here are still on the DBM standard, but the Egyptians are rocking the new look.





Some of the Infantry.



The first Hittites (skirmishers) on a new base.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Wally

 Wallace at Stirling Bridge aka Wally, Footboy,  Booboo, Mister Blondie, Bubby, Knucklehead, Goofball, Salt to Poppy's Pepper. Age 12, b...