Sunday, April 7, 2019

Part 2 of Rommel Game Videos

I returned to my gaming table today...

A German Spoiling attack.

Second tactical phase, the elite Panzergrenadiers and Panther company spring into action.  I failed to mention the Germans had the armor advantage over the Hellcat and inflicted an additional hit that ended that tank destroyer company.
The Americans held onto the square, barely.  Now they use the position to attempt to take the objective.  The odds were not with them...
With just enough operational chips, the Americans activate a second tactical phase...
The Germans reorganize their defenses.
I got a chance to use the "Gap in their lines" tactic...
This game could go down to the 16th turn.  I'm not sure if there is much interest in finishing the videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wally

 Wallace at Stirling Bridge aka Wally, Footboy,  Booboo, Mister Blondie, Bubby, Knucklehead, Goofball, Salt to Poppy's Pepper. Age 12, b...