Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Preparing for Mortain

I'm preparing for a big play of ...hmmm, well I'm not sure what to call it.

It's World War 2 based on "Victory at Mortain" by Reardon.  The Germans referred to this as Operation Luttich.

The core of the rule set I am using is "Field of Battle:WWII" by Oman, with concepts borrowed from
"Panzer Korps" by Granillo.

Anyways, I need a lot more variety in my collection to do the scenario justice, but hope to put on something close enough to call it: "Mortain - or Something Like It."  I've posted the half-tracks.  I suppose I should post pictures of the German Trucks.  Here are some recently finished German Support stands and Panzer IVs.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Wally

 Wallace at Stirling Bridge aka Wally, Footboy,  Booboo, Mister Blondie, Bubby, Knucklehead, Goofball, Salt to Poppy's Pepper. Age 12, b...